Private Investigators Locating People
Having been a private investigator since 1993 and specializing in locating people I have come across a number of different things. Many people think that a private investigator is like what they see on television. I am not like Magnum P.I. , Mannix, Barnaby Jones, and a host of others.
That is further from the truth. Many private investigators were former law enforcement and to be honest they are not "SKIPTRACERS." I have come across many that will give their clients a stack of paper with the same name, addresses, and phone numbers and tell the client that they need to make the phone calls to all these people on the list and charge $1000.00.
Missing Person Experts does not do surveillance work, infidelity, child custody issues. We are specialists in locating people for any purpose as long as the subject is over the age of 18. Missing Person Experts prides itself on providing VERIFIED information. Information from Public records is great as long as it is viewed as a tool. We use them too, but remember that information still needs to be verified. Property records, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, employment searches all have to go through the verification process. If it isn't VERIFIED then the job just wasn't done.
When you want VERIFIED information then you need to call Missing Person Experts at 754-296-0063. We have the experience that you need. WE PROVIDE VERIFIED INFORMATION>

.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment